JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Layer

Wednesday, July 29, 2009; 5:25 a.m.
Everything God created, every living thing, was created to worship Him. Plants, animals, birds, people, everything living was given life to worship God the Creator.

For me it’s a mandate, a call on my life. It is the first layer on the blank canvas of nothingness I created. W O R S H I P G O D ! He simply wants me to worship Him with my being; with my life. OUTLOUD! It is the first order of importance and will serve as the foundation to my genesis with Him. That’s it. That’s my focus. Right now it is the purpose He has on my life. I am to simply worship Him.

My only question is how does worshipping Him with my life look outloud? I only know singing; He wants my life! How does that look? How will I know I'm doing it?

I will draw nigh to Him and follow His instruction. I will listen and I will do exactly what He tells me to do. Today I am beginning the second part of my summer journey with that in mind. The majority of my travel will be alone and my first stop will be the family reunion. I will listen and I will do exactly what He tells me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment