JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you, John (Thursday, August 6, 2009, 7:45 a.m.)

. . .for being so open and honest about who you are and where you are and where you've been. Thank you for letting me in and and for being uninhibited about sharing pieces of your soul and heart. You are helping me to grow and know who I am. Thank you for challenging me to be and become and to push past the limitations You truly are an instrument of God’s peace and I will cherish the times we spend together. Your baby sister always. . .
P.S. I'm looking forward to that white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment