JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Forgive Me, Father

For not trusting You,
At times doubting You,
For walking by sight and not by faith.

For not loving on You,
And not honoring You,
For the times I may have denied You.

For an unbridled tongue
Misrepresenting You;
For words that were spoken
That weren't becoming of You;
Forgive me, Father.

For the lies and deceit
causing good relationships to go bad.
For not forgiving
And not giving
For judging
And not loving
Forgive me Father.

For just talking and not listening
For receiving answers to my questions and not obeying
For being irresponsible over all you’ve given me
The gifts and talents and all of the provisions.
Forgive me.

And, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment