JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear Therman. . .

It’s Friday morning, July, 17, 2009, 9:30 a.m. We’ve just boarded the Amtrak bound for Wilmington, Delaware to see Angela and her family. I’m snuggling in a seat in front of you next to a window and I suddenly feel soooo happy. So much so that my eyes fill with water. I turn to my left to look out the window and I see nothing but teeth!! My teeth grinning back at me confirming how happy I am! It’s at that moment that I realize how glad I am that you’re here; ‘cause I don’t think this journey would be happening if you weren’t. Thank you for coming home.

1 comment:

  1. Some day I would like to meet Therman...the man!
    I have done the same thing when traveling alone and smiling into a train window...right back at ya...and you are never alone! I am happy he is there with you!!! Best thing that could have ever happened to you is this trip...YEAH JANICE and thank you TherMAN!
    Onto the next journal entry below...:) xo

    ReplyDelete