JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today in Stamford

Ronnie and Jacqui have an exercise facility on the 3rd floor of their home (Yes, third floor!). It is a mini gym. . . a personal trainer's dream!! The floor is complete with everything you need. . . treadmill, elyptical machine (I don't know how to spell it), free weights and a bench, an ab rocker, a t.v. AND a massage chair! It is amazing!! Now you would think that with alll of the food I've been consuming I would be making my way to that floor right about now. It's a few steps above me. There is absolutely no excuse. I could then go for a walk in this T.V. Land neighborhood!!! It's beautiful and peaceful. And everyone smiles at you. (At night, their house literally lights up the corner of Skyview and Blueberry and Pond. You gotta see it to believe it!) So, what do I do? It's five 'til ten. Should I a)put on some tennis shoes and go up stairs? or b) go walking? None of the above. Ronnie just knocked on the door and told me to be ready by 10:15 for brunch. Nooooooo problem!

1 comment:

  1. Ronnie and Jacqui (how does that sound? like Jacky?) sound very interesting and their pad sounds to die for...are they your neice/nephew?...is that them in the hudson river picture above? Beautiful people...and everyone smiles at you in their neighborhood? Is it a very small town? Even the white people smile? hahaha
    Did you cry when you watched Marley and me?
    You make me laugh with every posting!
    You look sweet and happy in the photo sitting on the rocks!
    On to the next journal entry below...

    ReplyDelete