JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Genesis

I have resolved to start the second half of my life from nothing. I have made peace with myself and my past and, as a result, I have created space to have a sort of genesis with God. It’s like I’ve created this blank canvas in my soul or my inner being that is void of expectations and limitations, disapproval. . .hang ups. . . unforgiveness. . .and I am so present to it. It brings with it such a peace and calmness that frees me up to just be. . . to live, breathe, and have my being in Him as the scripture says. I get it now!! I finally get it!! And God must really be excited ‘cause now He’s free to do what He’s been trying to do in and for my life!. Amazing.

So until God gives further notice, I’m just going to dwell in this space of “nothingness” I’ve created for myself. I like it alot!

1 comment:

  1. My Genesis...very clever my lady, very clever!
    I absolutely LOVE how you express yourself and the intense feelings that dance with your spirit...thank you for sharing your thoughts, your heart, your life and your LOUD spirit with little ol' me...happy to be breathing with you, alongside you and I believe, truly, that our spirits dance together...xo :)

    Keep those thoughts comin...now that I am a "friend" I can't wait to respond!!! Talk a bit if you will about the people you are speaking with, strangers in the cities that you visit or even possibly meet on the train...travelers like yourself turn out to be the most interesting people you will ever meet...just a thought...xo

    ReplyDelete