JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I's Married Now!

Last night I wed MYSELF in loving matrimony. It was such a beautiful thing! I was surrounded by about 40 family and friends who witnessed me enter into loving covenant with God and myself—promising to love myself as myself in all of my fabulousness! I know 99.9% of the people were there out of curiosity. But they were there!! And all of them were a part of that moment. I’m asking MyLove for the words and adjectives to describe last night’s ceremony. . .I can’t find words to do it justice. When I placed the ring on my finger I felt empowered! I felt MyLove’s approval! It was an extraordinary evening that has marked a defining moment for me. A paradigm shift. I am so looking forward to MyLove showing me how to love myself, cause I don’t have a clue! And maybe that’s where He wants me, cause then I can stay out of the box with my demonstration of it.

I'm so happy in love right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment