JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

NO MORE REPLAYS

I can't try to duplicate or repeat what was with the same affect. From here on out, I will embrace each day with its new message and lessons all of its own. A discovery of its own. I will treat each day as a new day. A new day to learn, grow, discover, create, imagine, dream, love, appreciate, and. . . embrace. A new day to "be" me. .. wholly and completely. Fear free, doubt free, complication free, drama free... It sounds like something you just do naturally but I'm learning I have to think "new" for "new" to exist.

I will see the beauty, the beauty of God in everything. I will worship Him for everything. . .new miracles, new relationships. . ."heavenly places, heavenly places" as Jason Upton would put it. Just NO MORE REPLAYS. No more going back trying to capture or recapture something that was. It's a new day. And Imma embrace IT.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I needed this for me. I need to memorize and embrace - mantra! No more replays. Love it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete