JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nothing Left Undone



About 30 minutes ago, it dawned on me that I didn’t say my vows last night!! I was in distress about it! So I decided to stand on the porch and just say them outloud into the universe. Then I decided to put my dress back on and stand on the porch and say them outloud. That turned into taking the decorated mirror outside, putting on lipstick, calling Lionell and asking him to “come right now” to take a picture of me saying my vows. He didn’t know why he was coming, he just willingly came. Not only did he take the picture that captured the pure essence of last night’s ceremony, he videotaped it!!! I asked MyLove, “why was I allowed to go without saying my vows last night? People should have heard my vows!” The vows are for me, not “the people”. Had I said them last night I wouldn’t have had the need to say them today and the picture and moment would have gone unrealized. Today was raw and in the moment; a true and authentic declaration to yourself and the universe. And it has now been established.

MyLove has established so much in the universe to be poured out on me. I declare and decree this day that my heart is open to receive it. I am open to receive all of it. His miracles--demonstrative of His love--will overwhelm me. I'm looking forward--heart and eyes wide open!

No comments:

Post a Comment