JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Monday, February 20, 2012

. . . I decided long ago/never to walk in anyone’s shadow.
If I fail. . . if I succeed. . . at least I’ll live as I BELIEVE
No matter what they take from me; they can’t take away my dignity!

Because the great-est, love of all
Is happening to me.
I’ve found the great-est, love of all,
Inside of me.

The greatest love, of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love, yourself; it is the greatest, love of all

And if by chance that special place
That you’ve been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment