JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

You are THAT God!


You are the before the beginning God and the after there is none God.
You are the midnight hour and early morning and everything in between God.

You are the righteous and holy and magnificent God.
Fabulous!  
The no-words-can-adequately-describe-You God.

You are victory and hope, miracles and wonders, from everlasting to everlasting.
  You are THAT God!

Protection when I'm fearful,  Peace when I'm agitated, Joy when I'm sorrowful, Love when I self-loathe. . . You are THAT God.

You are the God of Jesus Christ by which all must come to call You "Father" God.
Abba!

You are the Elohim God, the Alpha and Omega God,  Sovereign, Omnipotent, and Mighty God. . . 

The no-one-is-a-match-to-You God.

My before-I-was-and-after-I-am God.  

The while I yet live, move, and have my being God.

Healer, Deliverer, Savior, and Friend God

My Breath of Life.  Daily.

I am glad I know You to be THAT God!

No comments:

Post a Comment