JaniceOmega!

My photo
Alhambra by way of Long Beach, California, United States
About me: Everyday I am evolving, everyday growing, trying to conquer the fears that keep me from embracing the unlimited possibilities. I am working at creating a loving relationship with myself, making no apologies for who I was or who I am becoming. This is my life outloud.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

UGGGG!!!

I feel like I am living someone else's life and it is hella boring!! It's a good life. . .one that is secure and noble and well-spoken of.  But BORING!!  There's no adventure. No excitement.  No thrill.  Somewhere the salt has lost is savor! The jello has lost it's pudding!!! And I don't know what to do.  Spring break ended today and it's back to work tomorrow.  Ten weeks left.  I DON'T WANNA GO!! I don't hate my job but I don't love it either.  It's a great job and I like what I do, and I am pretty good at what I do.. . . but there's gotta be something else.  There's gotta be a life out there for ME.  The life I am living now is one that I created for that "someone" to live, but that someone ain't "me".  It ain't me.  And something's gotta be done.  Something just has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment